Sunday 11 March 2018

MODEL QUESTION PAPERS- CHEMISTRY

Dear Friends,
Here are few Model Question Papers that are strictly prepared according to the latest blueprint issued bt CBSE through Official Sample Question Paper.

 You can download them below:
Model Question Paper-1
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TeRj81Tlk63a9TczTM0hZZexYL6JxFZu

Model Question Paper-2
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AMCKm_1vevF-9O6ePpp_9ceGL9ZlpPTo

All questions contained in the above Model Question Papers were previously asked Board exam questions that have been provided to the student to visualize how actually board exam questions would be and about their pattern.

Hope these were helpful..

Wishing You all very Best of Luck!


11 comments:

  1. Nice website sir, all the topics are up to the points
    It’s very useful to me
    I have written a blog on CBSE result 2018,
    we are also working on a website full guide for biotech
    I like your work, I want to create a similar website like you for biotech.
    Please see my blog on CBSE result

    https://appfila.com/cbse-10th-result-2018/

    Please do provide a link
    I like to subscribe your blog, and interested in your future post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog sir.... I visited here because u have posted about it in quora. Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The information is extremely good and very helpful For us and keep sharing your blogs
    Home Tutors in Lucknow | Home Tutors Lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for such a huge effort. These model question papers are also very useful for the preparation of examination. CBSE recently come up with a 2018-19 sample papers for class 10th & 12th. Here you can download -
    cbse sample papers class 10

    cbse sample papers class 12

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am no longer certain the place you are getting your info, however good topic. I must spend some time studying more or figuring out more. Thanks for magnificent info I used to be in search of this info for my mission.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for finally talking about > %blog_title% < Liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I desire to subscribe for this blog to get most up-to-date updates, therefore where can i do it please assist.

    ReplyDelete